Greetings Lodge families,
Ever wanted to see your child while they are away at camp?
Good news! This season Legendary Lodge has partnered with a company called Bunk1. Through Bunk1’s website and mobile app, you will have access to a secure online photo gallery with automated camper photo tagging. Our team will work diligently to upload photos at least once a day, bringing your camper’s Legendary experience right to your phone or computer. Because safety is our top priority, all camp photo albums are private and only accessible to our camp families via a passcode that will be provided at check-in.
Our partnership with Bunk1 has also helped us streamline camper mail. “Bunk Notes” are the fastest and easiest way for us to deliver camper mail. Families can send their camper letters (called Bunk Notes), customized with photos, borders, puzzles, and more from the Bunk 1 Family Portal. These letters are sorted and delivered once daily right to camp’s inbox, printed at camp, and delivered to campers along with the traditional mail.
In the past, parents have emailed letters directly to our camp inbox. With the introduction of Bunk Notes, we can free up our inbox for important parent questions. While there is a small fee per Bunk Note, we think this is an important move for camp and you can always choose to send traditional letters and care packages via the post.
We can’t wait to include you in the Legendary Lodge experience through daily photos and Bunk Notes.
See you this summer!
Traditional letters: Mail is handed out daily to campers (except for on Fridays). You may send mail via the postal service to:
2115 Highway 83 North
Seeley Lake, MT 59868
Bring to camp: If you are dropping off your camper, it’s a great idea to bring a letter or a package with you, and label them with your camper’s name and the day you want them delivered. Our staff will receive them at the check-in table and deliver each letter/package on the appropriate day.
Bunk Notes: Through our partnership with Bunk1, you can send camper notes day or night! Bunk notes are printed at 2:00pm and delivered to campers in the evening. Thursday at 2:00pm is the cut off for bunk notes each week. If you have kids attending multiple weeks this summer, you can carry over bunk note credits.
Photo Gallery: Be the first to know what’s happening at Legendary Lodge. Photos are uploaded at least once a day on Monday-Thursday to our secure photo gallery. Access to the photo gallery is granted through a passcode that will be given at check in.
- Facial Recognition: You can upload a profile photo of your camper to enable Photo Tagging. Bunk1’s photo tagging software will scan all the uploaded photos and notify you when we detect photos of your camper.
- Bunk Notes for Families: Purchase Bunk Notes Express and receive a unique email address for your camper. Edit this email address under the Bunk Notes tab. Anyone in your family can directly email your camper at this address, and the note will be delivered as a regular Bunk Note. A credit is deducted from your account for each note. These notes can also be confirmed as sent under Bunk Notes > View Sent.
GET STARTED WITH BUNK1 TODAY!
Go to www.Bunk1.com
- RETURNING PARENTS will login using their email address and password from the previous year.
- NEW PARENTS will click “New here? Get Started” button and complete the basic form.
- Enter Legendary Lodge’s registration passcode (this code will only be given at check in)
- You will be prompted to select a bundle for access to your Parent Portal. Bundles include credits for you to send Bunk Notes and enhance your notes with borders, photos, sports scores, and puzzles.